Sunday, January 3, 2010

Army of 1,000,000... The Story of Sockington

(music plays... meow MeOw MEOW!!!!) New on Sir Sammy News... The army of 1,000,000... The story of Sockington. And here is Sir Sammy! (clap... clap... clap... clap...)
Thank you... Um... Um... Chad! I got it! O.K. today's story is about the army of one million! That belongs to... The one and only... (drum roll plays) SOCKINGTON!
The question is, HOW? Well if you look at his twitter profile, then you'll see that he had tweeted over 6,000 times! Well, maybe the other twitter pets will have an army someday as there followers grow slowly. I never could get ahold Sockington or his owner. But if I do I will ask him questions and give you updates!

(music plays once more...) Well, I'm Sir Sammy and I'll see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment